Thursday, January 24, 2019

And the winner is...

Dylan Doe!


If you go solely by votes in the poll, though, it was actually a tie, with six votes apiece for Ayla and Dylan. What I did, and what I will do if this happens again, is I went to a real life friend of mine, who doesn't read my legacy, gave her the rundown of their plots, and asked her to choose. She picked Dylan. To all of you who voted for Ayla, though, don't worry: she's not out of the story yet, and will continue to be a big part of Dylan's life. Dylan's first chapter should be out on Saturday or Sunday, depending on how long it takes me to get everything organized.

For the record, Ayla's rolls were:
Family Structure: Full House
Number of Children: 1
Primary Income: Journalism
Secondary Incomes: Farmer, Music (Classical), and Job Hopper
Generational Goal: Idle Careers
Miscellaneous Fun: The Joker

4 comments:

  1. Ayla's rolls sound like an easy generation to play with quite a few story telling opportunities, but we all know its not what you are given, it's what you do with it. Go Team Dylan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayla's rolls would have been easy as far as gameplay goes, but I had Idle Careers last generation and I'm really looking forward to being able to make some money this generation. The Does are broke right now, and I really want that to change. I have a lot of plans for Dylan, and I'm excited to put them into action.

      Delete
  2. I had to make an account just so I could comment and tell you how much I am enjoying this story! I just missed the heir poll but I was definitely swaying towards Dylan.

    Looking forward to generation 2! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm sorry you missed the heir poll, but with any luck you'll be able to vote in the next one.

      Me too!

      Delete