Tuesday, July 30, 2019

And the winner is...


Willow Doe!

She got four votes to Serena and Felix's three apiece (no one voted for Jonah or Amanda). What's funny is that everyone who voted before I put out the epistolary specials voted for Serena or Felix, but everyone who voted afterwards voted for Willow. Felix, at least, will be sticking around for a while, though. I still have to get quite a bit done in game before I can get started on this generation, and I'm going to be pretty busy for the next couple of weeks, so I can't say when Generation 4 will start, but hopefully it won't be too long.

The kids who didn't win had the following rolls:

Jonah:
Family Structure: Couple
Number of Children: 2
Primary Career: Medical
Secondary Career: Freelance Scientist
Generational Goal: Perfect Children
Miscellaneous Fun: No Strangers

Amanda:
Family Structure: Mixed Couple
Number of Children: 2
Primary Career: Author
Secondary Career: Stylist
Generational Goal: Photogenic
Miscellaneous Fun: It's so YOU!
Serena:
Family Structure: Couple
Number of Children: 1
Primary Career: Criminal (Evil)
Secondary Career: Music (Classical)
Generational Goal: Awesome!
Miscellaneous Fun: My Precious

Felix:
Family Structure: The Shake Up
Number of Children: 3
Primary Career: Music (Rock Star)
Secondary Careers: Professional Sports and Busker
Generational Goal: Opportunist
Miscellaneous Fun: Opposites Attract/Perfect Match

4 comments:

  1. I still totally expected Amanda to win, it's a bit shocking to me that she got no votes at all! My vote was for Serena.
    Love Willow, she's the perfect mix of hot-headed and warm-hearted, fierce and nurturing. But Conor/werewolves aren't my thing (yet) so I wasn't entirely sold on Willow over Serena.
    :thinking: Serena 1 child roll... Willow has more, yes? 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised too, but I'm really excited for Willow. Willow does have more... but I won't say how many.

      Delete
  2. (excited whisper) I voted for you, Willow!!

    It was a rough tie between her and Serena, and I actually ended up flipping a coin to decide. It'll be nice keeping Felix around for a while! Also, I don't know if it'll still happen or not since she isn't heir, but it makes me happy to see that Amanda and Maxwell most likely would've ended up together in their storyline. :`) They were probably my favorite couple for cheesy reasons, even though other storylines intrigued me just a little more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Willow and Serena both got a lot of love. Amanda and Maxwell would have ended up together, and they are together in my game (at least for now, at the whims of Story Progression).

      Delete